Promise of Peace of Mind
From the moment you place a call to our 24-hour manned call-centre to when our clean-up crew takes away all the rubbish, our tried and tested formula is there to give you the peace of mind that comes from having Victory Electrical Services on the job.
- CRB- For your security all our operatives are fully vetted by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
- Driving Licence- A full driving records check is carried out on all our engineers with the DVLA and they are all fully
- Uniforms- Our operatives all wear clean company uniforms and will arrive at your property in clean, sign-written van
carrying Victory Electrical Services highly recognisable blue and white livery.
- Qualifications- Our operatives are fully qualified in their respective trades, and must produce all relevant certificates
and documents before performing any work in the Victory Electrical Services name.
- Company ID- All our operatives carry company identification cards with a recent photograph at all times, and are happy for
you to inspect their cards at any time.
- Addtional Security Checks- Identities are verified and cross-referenced with tax and other records for additional cent
security – if we are not happy with anything in an operative’s background we will not employ them.
- Non- UK Citizens- In the case of non-UK citizens all residence and right to work documents are thoroughly scrutinised by the
- Insurance- All Victory electrical’s Operatives carry public liability insurance to protect you against any unexpected
mishaps. Transparent Charges- Operatives will always give you an estimate or make you aware of the hourly rate before commencing
- Ongoing Customer Service- Once a job is finished and the account settled, our 24-hour call-centre operatives are at your
disposal, should you have any queries about recent or forthcoming work.
- Security- All keys to customers’ houses are locked in a safe at our depot, which is manned 24-hours a day. And all keys must
be signed out by the Victory Electrical Services operative who has been assigned the job, and signed back at the completion of
the day’s work.
- Data Protection- Customer information and other records are dealt with strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Customer Details- Under no circumstances will any customer’s details be shared, sold or in way passed on to any third
We always endeavour to provide the highest levels of customer care & satisfaction. Our reputation is important to us. If you are dissatisfied in any way please contact us & your concern will be dealt with immediately.