Victory Electricals Services has an unequivocal policy on overcharging – we won’t tolerate it under any circumstances, and any operative disregarding our policy will be dismissed.
We rely on the recommendations of satisfied customers so it is vital that we charge correctly and fairly for our work. Customers come back to us repeatedly because of the relationship of trust between us. If any of our customers feel we have not met the high standards we aspire to, then we would like them to make us aware. If you feel our operatives have not met any of the following criteria please contact us. Victory Electricals Services will:
BACs Electronic Payment
We are committed to providing a quality service and our top of the range portable chip and pin machines provide us with a valuable tool in the back of our vans to help us do this. The portable chip and pin machines provide a safe, secure and convenient way for you to pay for your plumbing and heating and other maintenance services, in the comfort of your own home, on receipt of invoice, once your job is completed. The wireless terminals are accredited by all major United Kingdom’s local banks and provide the highest level of payment security. They make it possible to process transactions and obtain a banking authorisation within a matter of seconds. Our engineer will carry out the transaction right in front of you and ask you to enter your 4 digit pin number into the user friendly machine that features a large backlit display window. The ultra fast printer allows our engineer to produce your receipt almost instantly. Our state of the art secure chip and pin machines are a very popular way to pay among our customers and they are a great tool for really driving Victory Electrical Services forward. There is no charge for processing Credit cards/ Standing orders. Our portable credit card machines accept all major credit and debit cards including: We always endeavour to provide the highest levels of customer care & satisfaction. Our reputation is important to us. If you are dissatisfied in any way please contact us & your concern will be dealt with immediately.
- Only charge for time spent at a job and the number of hours worked. Our vehicles are fitted with a data tracking system
- Not charge the customer for excessive and unreasonable time spent collecting materials, if collection time is likely to
exceed 60 minutes it must be agreed with the customer.
- Not charge an excessive trade markup on materials – a maximum of up to 20% is company policy.
- Not charge for two tradesmen on two-handed work unless necessary – an apprentice or labourer will be used wherever
- Not charge for non-work related phone calls, or engage in them during working time.
- Not charge for tea and lunch breaks.
- Not charge for unnecessary time spent away from the job, and always keep customer informed when you are leaving the job.
- Not charge for any wasted or unnecessary time when undertaking your work.
- Present an invoice showing a clear and comprehensive description of work carried out and a full breakdown of labour and
material charges upon the completion of your job.
- Make sure that the cost of any fixed price work is within 10% of that which the job would have cost if it had been charged
at our hourly rates.
- Make sure that any estimated work that is costed at our day rate (10 hours) is charged at a 10% discount on labour.
- Make sure that we work a full 10 hour day when on a day rate.
- Not carry out any unnecessary work.
- Not talk customers into any work that is not needed.
- Not overcharge customers under any circumstances.
We always endeavour to provide the highest levels of customer care & satisfaction. Our reputation is important to us. If you are dissatisfied in any way please Mail us & your concern will be dealt with immediately.